U6s – U13s
Girls, Boys & Mixed
Touch, NOT Tackle
7 min halves
$60, Includes Shirt
Welcome to the Wakehurst Touch 7s registration page!
Touch 7s is all about kids running around having fun and enjoying a friendly, social game of Touch 7s, the non-contact version of Rugby 7s. Boys and girls aged 5 – 12 are welcome, no matter what your skill level, so round up all your brothers and sisters, friends and cousins and swap some “screen time for green time”.
The program will run 4:30pm-6:30pm each Friday for 8 weeks from October 19th through to the 8th December 2018, at Wakehurst Rugby Club, with Hotdogs, BBQ and canteen, so come and join the fun at just $60 per player.
Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to register.
Please note that we have extended the registration closing date to the 5th October with the draw announced on the 10th October!
This is to allow teams from The Belrose Eagles Touch competition that don’t make the ballot on the 30th September to join to the competition
Register via RugbyLink
- RugbyLink is Rugby Australia’s on-line registration process that we are required to use. The system takes a little getting used to, but does ensure each player is properly registered and therefore eligible for insurance.
- If you’re new to RugbyLink then we recommend that you read through the “new player registration guide” that we have created
If you or your child has played rugby in Australia before, chances are you will have a MyRugbyID which can be used to log into RugbyLink and speed up the registration process. If you don’t know your or your child’s MyRugbyID, please contact us and we’ll find it for you.
Each player needs to be registered individually
Unfortunately, under RugbyLink each player needs to be registered and paid for individually. At the end of each completed registration you will see a little link to ‘Purchase product for another Participant.’ Click on this link to cycle through the registration and payment process again for each additional player in your family.
Should you have any questions about the registration process or the program itself, please contact the Touch 7s team
eMail firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone 0406 630374.
Teams & Individual players
The Touch 7 program will have teams from U6 to U12’s. We recommend that teams should be 7 players with 1 substitute, and that each team will need a manager. We have created team list template for the managers to complete and send back to the Touch 7s admin team. This will include the Team name, Age group, Players names etc.
You can register as either a member of a team with a team manager or as an individual player as we will help you find a team.
If you have registered a player for a team,
- On the registration form please put the team name (example Glenrose Giants ) that you have from your team manager.
- Please email the team manager with your child’s or children’s Name & My Rugby ID
- The Wakehurst Touch co-ordinator will also have your registration information and will keep the team managers updated will the information for all team members that are registered.
If you are registering an individual
- On the registration form please put TBA as the team name
- The Wakehurst Touch co-ordinator will find a team manager
- We will let them know that your child is registered and give them your contact details.
Team list and Registration guides
For Team Managers we have created a Touch 7’s Team list in Adobe Forms this will help you capture the teams name, age group, players etc.
So we can get team names registered we ask that manager download the team form, complete the top fields and email the form back, even if you don’t have all your players yet. The touch admin team will email you back confirming the team name is available, so the team managers can provide this name to players and parents.
To help with the registration process for new players and parents, we have created a step by step guide to help you with the registration process.
Please click the link below to download the New player registration guide.
To help with the registration process for existing players and parents, we have attached rugbylink step by step guide to help you with the registration process.
Please click the link below to download the Existing player registration guide.
We have found out that the configuration on some computers browsers save the downloaded files in the background. Please check your downloads folder for these files.
If you have any issues with the Team form or User Guides then email email@example.com and we will send you the forms or guides to you.